This year more than 50,000 tech CEOs, founders, startups, investors and political leaders driving change across the world are coming together in Lisbon for Web Summit. We’re now excited to announce that we will be featuring as one of those tech companies and we are exhibiting at the event in November.
Launched in 2015 we have already amassed over 25,000 users from around the world and we’re continuing to grow each day. Its an opportunity to showcase Gig Pic to some of the worlds leading industry professionals and technology enthusiasts and explain our goals and aspirations over the next few years.
We have been shortlisted to exhibit at Web Summit as a start up business. Some of the attendees at this years event include Spotify, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix, Facebook and Twitter just to name a few.
Some of the past speakers include:
– Bono (U2)
– Ed Catmull (President – Pixar & Disney Animation)
– Michael Dell (Founder & CEO – Dell)
– Mike Schroepfer (CTO – Facebook)
– Reed Hastings (Founder – Netflix)
– Sean Rad (Co-Founder & CEO – Tinder)
– Drew Houston (Founder – Dropbox)
– Jack Dorsey (Co-Founder – Twitter)
– William Clay Ford Jr. (Executive Chairman – Ford Motor Company)
We will soon be posting details about our location at the Web Summit and if you’re attending this year it would be great to meet you!